MX Creator II MX Creator II

Cool Game

Its a cool game but it gets boring after a while... there arent big differences from one track to another and should have somo music options to listen to while playing.

Also you should make a high score option so people can see the best times on each track

I pwned the first track btw with 18.76 !! I challenge everyone to beat that ;)

SteadyHand SteadyHand

Good for its kind

Well I've seen many games like this... but almost every single one had poor quality, this one have better graphics and enjoyable background.

The bad thing is the filesize, almost 10Mb for a game like this is wayyy too much, other than that I think its a cool game.

Im also really satisfied with the music selection, I like everything that contains Zombie Nation in it so yeah!

Exploding Your Computer Exploding Your Computer

Funny

It was funny in the start, but then it got annoying and too repetitive

Overall I think it was a cool flash

Gonzos Big Adventure 1.1 Gonzos Big Adventure 1.1

Funny Game

Very poor graphics and gameplay, but it was fun to play and made me laugh a bit, also I like the music that you used.

I voted 5 to help it pass, I hope you make a sequel lol

BlackShaft responds:

the crappy gameplay and art is what makes it funny haha, thanks for the vote though

And the sign said And the sign said

Whoa lololol

What should I say?

Jump in my car!

2 stupid sounds = a great flash

youre a genius

trashcanman responds:

you found one of the hidden songs

clever you

-=Bounce=- -=Bounce=-

I liked it

Epecially the music.. I fits very well with the game!! But you should make more levels.. Some obstacles(nothing too difficult).. some different style of gameplay.. and a highscore table should be very good also!

Daj responds:

haha thanks about the music... had my little sister help me pick it out lol

yeah, since so mayn people are suggesting that, I think I'll try and add those.

Fuzzy McFluffenstein! Fuzzy McFluffenstein!

LOL

Awesome game with awesome graphics and awesome gore! The music should be better but its ok I think this game pwnz!! also whos the first on the scores? LOL

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

Well.... awesome!

Im not a big fan of punk music.. and when I read your comment I almost quit, but I wanted to give a try and guess what?? IT FOCKING KICKASS!!!!! I wasted 2 hours of my life on this sh!t and I want to waste many more!!! In that 2 hours I got a big fawking headache and when I get a big fawking headache listening to music it means that its a GOOD sh!t!!! Its great man and very original, I hope you make another one sometime with different beats.. and btw heres the best I made:

9020101271--2---4-86-9---0---2---2---0---171-020100271---3-
--3---9-0-889-------------c106-021b2---3-4---5-c---3-3-5-a--
-3-5-3-1b1-106-021b2---4---a---6-0-5-c--b----------a3013a-1-
0---4-2-9---8-6-7-6-5-2-a-4-0---1---3013a-1-2-9-0---3-5-9-4-
5-a-------------

The Elder Scrolls: K.C. The Elder Scrolls: K.C.

Im wondering...

Well you know how to make people lose their times on anything..
I was playing this for more than 1 hour and then I just discovered that theres not a end.. the score doesnt work... and you cant save the game! I was hoping to see a animation after the fight against "angevil" or whatever was her name.. but no you just have to fight against more and more of them for no reason... and btw theres not even a good story behind it.

-DRIVEN- -DRIVEN-

not good

boring game.. and too easy, just stay on one of the boarder lines and you will never crash, and when you crash the game just ends and theres nt even animation.. sorry but its a bad game... the only thing that its nt that bad is the graphics