Hero -first act- Hero -first act-

Good drawing and funny end

Well your animations is not very good, but your drawing is cool and I like the music.

Also the end is funny and I FOUND the Evil Dance ;)

A Unicorn Giggle A Unicorn Giggle

One of the funniest movies on NG!

This is completely amazing and funny! Graphics arent so good but they do well for the movie purposes, which is making the viewer have a good laugh!

I believe this flash is underrated...

Overall the animation was very nice and entertaining, and its going direct to the top of my favorites!

Versus The Halloween Versus The Halloween

lol what the heck!

LMFAO!!

That was really unexpected nad funny! loled and Tom's face :O

Well its a good animation with smooth movements and good sound, also the background is nice..

But your drawing isnt so nice, I mean it looked like a bit lazy drawing...

The plot is inexistent but I think its doesnt need a plot to reach its purposes after all.

Well Overall you get a 9 because I laughed and the only flaw was the drawing, btw I really enjoy Halloween animations, especially the funny ones!

MX Creator II MX Creator II

Cool Game

Its a cool game but it gets boring after a while... there arent big differences from one track to another and should have somo music options to listen to while playing.

Also you should make a high score option so people can see the best times on each track

I pwned the first track btw with 18.76 !! I challenge everyone to beat that ;)

SteadyHand SteadyHand

Good for its kind

Well I've seen many games like this... but almost every single one had poor quality, this one have better graphics and enjoyable background.

The bad thing is the filesize, almost 10Mb for a game like this is wayyy too much, other than that I think its a cool game.

Im also really satisfied with the music selection, I like everything that contains Zombie Nation in it so yeah!

Exploding Your Computer Exploding Your Computer

Funny

It was funny in the start, but then it got annoying and too repetitive

Overall I think it was a cool flash

New Divide (Setu Cover) New Divide (Setu Cover)

Impressive!

And you did this all alone??! You have talent man!

Im not a great fan of Linkin Park but I do enjoy their music, and your cover was very faithful to the original and impressed me! The score is very underrated btw

I think if you go on professional career you will be rich man, trust me!

Im going to check other music from you now. Thanks for the cool song!

Setu-Firestorm responds:

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it. My main motivation for doing this cover (aside from the fact that someone asked me to do it) was the bridge in the original version - it made me want to shoot myself. They had a perfectly decent song going on and when it gets to the bridge you're like "What...? Did this song just completely derail?"

Or maybe those were just my thoughts. =p

Thanks again.

Curse Of The Black Pearl Remix Curse Of The Black Pearl Remix

Best remix!

I had to add it to my favorites when I first heard it 2 weeks ago, but never left a review for it.

Well its a really cool remix and flows very well, I want to see it being used on some pirate flash today since its pirate day on newgrounds... well I still have some hope it will be lol

Drawoh responds:

thanks a lot ^^

I hope for that too :P

Drunken Sailors dance mix Drunken Sailors dance mix

Nice sound

Really nice, simple and catchy.

I think you owe something to Wonchop for bringing this under the spotlight lol.

Good work.

Stalagmite responds:

usage of my song is payment enough i would think.
but thanks for the positive input dude! :D very nice to read positive stuff! BTW, check out my acapellas "canteenabandaccapella". they are in the spotlight....for now lol.